Court Reservations/Finding Players - Quick Links
Great News! You can now find teammates in Santa Barbara AND Goleta on the Playtime Scheduler site. This is the best way to network with other players and to find games at your skill level. This is also a FREE service for players (and all skill levels). Register today (link below).
Note: It is recommended that the person who reserves a Court on Signup Genius be the one who sets up the game session on Playtime Scheduler.
Signup Genius (To Reserve courts at both Muni & Goleta Valley Community Center):
Playtime Scheduler (To Find Players):
NOTE: These Two Systems DO NOT Talk to Each Other, so Putting Info Into One DOES NOT Update The Other!
Group Clinics currently sold out! Signups for next sessions will begin on February 2nd. Signup Link Here: cityofsantabarbara.perfectmind.com
New Santa Barbara Pickleball Website
Check out our new group website here: https://www.santabarbarapickleball.com/
Santa Barbara Pickleball Facebook Page:
Goleta Pickleball Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3618161304872023
Friendly Reminders - Parks & Recreation Dept:
1. Please have your annual permit or $5 daily use fee handy when driving into the parking lot. To purchase an annual permit (best value!) Click Here: cityofsantabarbara.perfectmind.com
2. IMPORTANT- Please continue to wear a mask to and from the courts.
3. Please do not bring dogs to the courts till further notice from the Parks & Recreation Dept.
4. Please keep a 6' distance from others on or off the courts.
5. Please leave courts immediately after your session is over. Only 2 players allowed on any court (no spectators or additional waiting players).
6. If you have reserved a court using Signup Genius and cannot make it, please CANCEL the reservation. This will free up the court for other players to use.
Please feel free to email any suggestions, comments, or concerns to email@example.com or call/text (805) 680-1408.
USAPA Ambassador - Santa Barbara
Pickleball Quote of The Month
"Patience Before Power"